Social Worker - Children's Assessment and Intervention - Swindon - £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Assessment and Intervention team in Swindon.
The successful Social Worker will be using assessment and intervention work to focus on effective change for Children and Families whilst also taking urgent action to protect and safeguard vulnerable children where necessary.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment and Intervention Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Children's Assessment and Intervention Social Worker include:
* Manage a caseload of Children in Need, Looked after Children and Child Protection cases that require extensive and skilled assessment and interventions.
* Work within procedure and policy.
* Manage and promote the child's best interests through evidence-based outcome planning via care proceedings, Care Planning, Child Protection planning or Child in Need planning.
* Work with multi-agency partners in the pursuit of excellent outcomes for Children in Need of protection and /or care.
* Undertake direct work with children and their families.
* Keep accurate and up-to-date records.
Requirements as a Children's Assessment and Intervention Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.