Social Worker - Children In Care - Bath and North East Somerset - £32 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Children In Care Team in Bath and North East Somerset.
The successful Social Worker will undertake duty within the team, as well as developing and progressing care plan for looked after children. You will have previous experience working within a Looked After Children or Children in Care role.
Benefits as a Children In Care Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Responsibilities of this Children in Care Social Worker role include:
* Direct work with children
* Knowledge of looked after procedures
* Experience of discharging care orders and rehabilitating children back to family
* Duty within team
* Statutory duties relating to children in care
* Court work relating to looked after children
* Developing and progressing care and pathways plans
Requirements of this Children in Care Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.