Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Children in Need Team - Harrow - Up to £42,429 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker to join a Children in Need Team based in Harrow.
Reporting directly to the POD Team Leader the post holder will be the lead practitioner for Children in Need including those in need of Protection, and Children Looked After subject to public care proceedings.
The successful candidate will have experience of co-ordinating and delivering support through good quality child in need plans child protection and court work all effectively formulated to meet individual children's needs.
Benefits of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* £1,500 market supplement
* £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
* Relocation packages of up to £6,000
* Season ticket loan
Responsibilities of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* Developing and managing Child Protection Plans for all children on the Child Protection Register in line with child protection procedures.
* Communicating effectively with children and their families, ensuring that their views and wishes are heard, and recorded accurately.
* Establishing rapport and build a respectful, honest and trusted relationship with children and their families, particularly their parents and / or main carers.
* Managing the workload as directed and organise and plan work activities considering the need to prioritise tasks and responsibilities.
* Maintaining case records, keeping case files well organised, up to date and able to provide concise and accurate information about a child's circumstances and plans.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker role include:
* You will need a relevant social work qualification and Social Work England registration
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* UK Driving License holder
For more information please contact email@example.com