Social Worker - Family Support Team - Bath and North East Somerset - £32 per hour
We have a role available in Bath and North East Somerset for an experienced Social Worker to join a Family Support Team.
The successful Social Worker will be able to put their previous experience and skills towards planning, reviewing and providing support to a child with complex family or social care needs, taking full account of appropriate legal frameworks, policy and guidance.
Benefits as a Family Support Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Carrying out assessments
* Undertaking court work and attending court when needed.
* Liaising with other professionals externally and internally.
* Using knowledge of relevant legislation throughout the job role.
* Working with children on the child protection register, looked after children and children in need.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO).
* Chairing child protection conferences and attending Child Protection meetings.
* Case conferences
Requirements as a Family Support Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.