Social Worker - Family Safeguarding - Cambridgeshire - £32 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to work in a Family Safeguarding Team in Cambridgeshire.
The successful Social Worker will provide the right support to children and their families at the right time so that positive change can be achieved which will improve the safety, health and wellbeing of children.
Benefits as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Create close working relationships with adult workers within the multi-disciplinary team
* Undertake expert assessments to understand the needs of children and their families.
* Provide direct work with children about their hopes and aspirations, feelings and experiences, and direct work with parents/carers about their hopes and aspirations and their own life experiences. Using direct work to understand the lived experience of children and their families and how best to support positive changes, and where necessary safeguard children.
* Support families to form family safety plans that work for them.
Requirements as a Family Safeguarding Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.