Social Worker - Court/Child Protection - Surrey - up to £42 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Court/Child Protection Team in Surrey.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will be working to safeguard children at risk in the Surrey area, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent social care in a children's team.
Benefits as a Court/Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Established and supportive managers
* All working from home except for visits
* Managed case loads
* Very competitive pay rates up to £42 an hour
Duties as a Court/Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
* Experience of Court Work and sound knowledge of legislation and guidance.
* Ability to manage a large and complex case load.
* Empower children, young people and their families/carers by listening to their views.
* Provide written reports, in a variety of different formats as required by the receiver of the court.
* Able to analyse information and make informed decisions easily.
* Good knowledge of child development
Requirements as a Court/Child Protection Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.