Social Worker - Edge of Care - Southend - £32,234 - £37,890 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Social Worker to join an Edge of Care Team in Southend. As a Social Worker, you will work with children at risk of entering care or at risk of foster placement breakdown.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £2,000 retention bonus paid yearly
* Generous annual leave scheme
* Local Government Pension
* Retail and Discount Offers
* Training and Development Opportunities
* Parking Permits
Duties as a Social Worker:
* To work with children and young people who are accommodated by the local authority and it has been identified reunification is a potential.
* To work with children at risk of entering care or at risk of foster placement breakdown.
* To provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of children and young people appropriate to experience and capabilities.
* To ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods
* To provide an efficient and cost-effective service to children, young people and their families, ensuring that the needs of the children and their parents/carers are professionally assessed.
* To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic action plans.
* Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice
* To develop practice, that takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work qualified, with post qualified experience
* Social Work England registered
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org