Senior Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Slough - £36 - £38 per hour
We are looking for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a Children's Assessment Team in Slough.
In this role as a successful candidate you will be responsible for completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures. Previous experience in a children's statutory role would be beneficial.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker:
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive Management
* Home working (Duty 1 week in every 3)
* Long term contract
Duties as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
* Working within current legislation, the City Council's policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional
* Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
Requirements as a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified experience.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.