Senior Practitioner - MASH - Haringey - £43,860 - £48819 per annum + benefits
We are currently looking for a Senior Practitioner to join the MASH Team in Haringey.
The ideal Social Worker will need to be a resilient and authoritative practitioner who places children and young people and their welfare at the heart of their practice. You will manage a number of complex cases, determining suitable thresholds in a timely manner and making recommendations about level of need and next steps in line with the Haringey Threshold guide.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to join a busy and supportive multi-agency team focused on determining a children's level of needs in order to ensure the most at risk children are protected promptly and children with complex needs receive the relevant support early on.
Benefits of this Senior Practitioner role:
* £3,000 retention payment
* Generous Annual Leave
* Flexible working
* Flexible retirement
* Interest free season ticket loan
* Generous annual leave
* Learning and development courses at work, including workshops and courses
Duties as a Senior Practitioner:
* Liaising effectively and efficiently with both internal and external partners to ensure that children and young people are safe. Therefore, your written and verbal communication would need to be second to none and you would be used to providing high quality, evidence-based assessments.
* Support your respective Team Manager and Deputy Team Manager in developing the team, e.g., supporting, and mentoring ASYEs and less experienced colleagues, and helping to implement positive change and drive a high-performance culture in the team and service at large.
Requirements of this Senior Practitioner role:
* Post-qualified experience in a similar setting
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualified
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com