Assistant Team Manager - Children's Assessment - Slough - £38 - £41 per hour
We are looking to recruit an Assistant Team Manager for the Child Assessment & Safeguarding Team (CAST) within the Social Care Industry in Slough.
In this role as a successful candidate you will work with assessment - managing a team who are undertaking initial visits and assessment of need. You will also be required to manage an agreed case load, offer support and guidance and monitor, review and reassess care packages/services to ensure continued effectiveness.
Benefits as a Children's Assessment Assistant Team Manager:
* Competitive pay rate
* Supportive Senior Management
* Home working (Duty 1 week in every 3)
* Long term contract
Main duties include:
* Applicants should provide strong management oversight and support to improving the quality of social work practice and intervention whilst keeping the child at the centre.
* Must be capable of devising individual care plans based on needs and risks and take appropriate action, in conjunction with other agencies, to protect vulnerable people
* Must be able to use paper and computerised case recording systems, produce reports and capture and analyse information
Experience and knowledge required:
* Experience of Undertaking Child and Family Assessments, S.47 inquiries and intervention and planning for 'Children in Need'.
* Required to use professional knowledge to assess, monitor and review social care needs of individuals, relatives and carers and to arrange the provision of appropriate care services.
* Must have significant knowledge, experience and specialist communication skills to gather information and make a full assessment of the risks, protection and social care needs of individuals, carers and families.
* Social Work England registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified experience.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.