Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Northampton - £36,597 to £40,419 per annum
An experienced Social Worker or Senior Social Worker is required to join a Children with Disabilities Team in Northampton. The Disabled Children's Team works with Northamptonshire families to enable children and young people with complex additional needs to have the same opportunities and experiences as other children and young people.
Skilled social workers in this proactive, professional team complete assessments to identify family needs and ensure that all the necessary support is in place, working closely with partners across health, education, and the voluntary sector.
The Disabled Children's Team works with Children in Need, Child Protection, Children in Care, Court Care proceeding and permanence.
The benefits of this Social Worker/Senior Social Worker role:
* Excellent Salary
* Manageable cases loads
* High quality professional supervision
* A bespoke induction package
* Family friendly and flexible working arrangements
* Up to £8000 relocation package
* Local Government Pension Scheme
* A generous annual leave entitlement
* Option to buy 5 weeks additional annual leave
* Defined career progression and pathway opportunities
* £4000 recruitment bonus
Duties as a Social Worker/Senior Social Worker:
* Complete assessments to identify family needs and ensure that all the necessary support is in place
* Work closely with partners across health, education, and the voluntary sector
* Deliver and provide social work services, at a level appropriate for a professionally qualified post, to young people and families to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations of Northamptonshire County Council.
Requirements of this Senior Social Worker role:
* Post-qualified experience in a similar setting
* Social Work England registered
* A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
* Social Work qualified
* An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please contact email@example.com