Clinical Psychologist - Private Mental Health Hospital - Hull - £33 - £38 per hour
We are looking for a Clinical Psychologist for a clients independent mental health hospital.
As a successful Clinical Psychologist you'll provide a specialist psychology service to deliver the all-round quality care and support to patients. You'll work with patients who could be emotionally stressed or living with depression, anxiety, OCD, phobias, psychosis and other conditions. You will select, administer and interpret psychometric and neuropsychological tests, as well as liaise with referrers, GPs and other professionals to develop and review care and risk management plans.
Benefits as a Clinical Psychologist:
* Competitive pay
* Supportive team
* Ongoing contract
Experience required as a Clinical Psychologist:
* You'll have an up-to-date knowledge on current developments in professional and clinical practice, making you the go-to person for information about relevant legislation and policies.
* Must have excellent communication skills, as it's a role that will see you deliver complex and sensitive information and make psychological interventions with carers (or families as appropriate).
* You'll also keep accurate records and supervise the work of other multi-disciplinary staff when appropriate.
Essential requirements as a Clinical Psychologist:
* Must be with registered with professional body
* Must be eligible to work in the UK
* Must be qualified as a Psychologist
* Degree or equivalent in Psychology
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.