CHC Assessor - RMN/RGN/RNLD/Social Worker - Remote Working - up to £300 a day
We are currently recruiting for several CHC Assessors which can be Nurse or Social Work qualified to work on a remote basis.
Successful CHC Assessors must have at least 6 months experience using the Decision Support Tool (DST).
Benefits as a CHC Assessor:
* 100% remote
* Private sector
* Flexible hours
The role as a CHC Assessor will involve:
* Competent and knowledgeable in all aspects of the NHS Framework for Continuing Healthcare Funding.
* Arranging and actively participating in CHC assessments with other members of the MDT and typing up reports for panel.
* Making recommendations to appropriate CCG's and CSU'S, and writing up cases to be presented to panel.
* Conducting reviews on a 3monthly and yearly basis and writing reports around findings.
Requirements as a CHC Assessor:
* Must have experience with completing both CHC Assessments and DSTs
* Ready to start within the next couple of weeks
* Registered with the NMC or Social Work England
* Willing to commit to a minimum of 4 days a week with 5 days a week being a huge preference
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of Nursing positions across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bring your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org