Social Worker - Reablement - Haringey - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Reablement Team in Haringey.
The successful Social Worker will play a key role in supporting the Reablement Therapists to carry out interventions in the home to promote independence and reduce long term dependence on care. This is a short-term service that will be part of developing new pathways out of hospital community work promoting independence whilst working with the community and family members.
Benefits as a Reablement Social Worker include:
* Good length of contract with possible extensions
* Supportive team and management
* Interesting case load
* Flexible working
Duties as a Reablement Social Worker include:
* Liaising with other professionals.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation.
* Holding complex cases.
* Carrying out community assessments and reviews.
* Arranging complex care packages and care placements and reviewing these care packages.
* Arranging appointee ships and Court of Protection work.
* Arranging reablement services and direct payments.
* Signposting and referring to other services.
Requirements as a Reablement Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.