Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Newham - £28 to £30 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Learning Disabilities Team in Newham.
The successful candidate will manage their own workload, undertake assessments for clients with learning disabilities, assess client's needs, risks and capacity and respond appropriately to support the service user.
Benefits as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* Work cohesively in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* Undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, legislation, SWE codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures and guidance
* Able to recognise safeguarding situations and report clearly and efficiently.
* Develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of adults and their carers and to undertake the role of allocated worker.
* Able to work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
Requirements as an Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.