Social Worker - Adults Hospital Team - Somerset - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel currently have an opportunity for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adults Hospital Team in Somerset.
The successful candidate will assist a busy hospital team whilst assessing patients in hospital to ensure safe and timely discharges home or alternative care settings.
This is a significant role, that has been very successful in minimising the amount of people delayed in hospital, supporting their NHS colleagues to maintain smooth patient flow while ensuring good outcomes for those people discharged.
Benefits as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Supportive team and management
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Discharge patients from the ward and follow up in the community for up to six weeks
* Carry out safeguarding or placement work that arises with this client group
* To promote and maintain independence for vulnerable adults
* To protect adults at risk using procedures to safeguard adults from abuse
* With the adult and carer, formulate and implement personal budgets and support plans
* To be expected to also work in the D2A (discharge to assess)
* Work with AADs (Admission Avoidance and Discharge to assess) sub team
* Provide information, advice and/or support as needed
Requirements as an Adults Hospital Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.