Social Worker - Locality Team - Hull - £35 per hour
We are recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join Locality Team based in Hull.
The locality teams manage children in need, child protection, children looked after and care proceedings work.
Benefits of this Social Worker role include:
* Chance to be part of an experienced and supportive team
* Access to relevant council training
* Home working available
* High pay rate for the area
Responsibilities of this Social Worker role include:
* Promote and safeguard the welfare of children, young people and/or vulnerable adults (Service Area to include where appropriate)
* Contribute to the overarching strategy in Hull Children's Social Care Services to ensure that the team actively plans for safety, permanency and stability for children and young people regardless of the setting in which they live and to actively support children to live at home safely.
* Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers, ensuring that child-centred, systemic practice is the principal standard and framework for all work undertaken with children, young people and families.
* Engage in critical reflection and constructive challenge within the course of working with colleagues, other agencies and with children, young people and families.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post qualified experience
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.