Access Officer – South East – MASH
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Access Officer to join a MASH Team based in the South East.
The Multi- Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is the first point of contact for children, young people and families in need or in need of safeguarding within RBWM/AfC. The team assesses and responds in the short term to children in needs undertaking safeguarding assessments where required.
What’s in it for you as an Access Officer?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an Access Officer:
- You will develop and maintain good working relationships with a broad range of internal and external partners including the Police, Education, Health, Probation and the voluntary Sector to ensure the safeguarding referrals are responded to effectively and in a timely manner.
- The SPA Access Officer will provide secretarial and administrative support including preparing correspondence, collating papers for key meetings and performing general office administration. This will include maintaining and updating the teams database and client database so that colleagues have access to up-to-date records and to ensure statutory requirements for the storage of client records and other sensitive data are in line with Borough’s requirements.
- You will also complete induction visits with new staff and visitors or students providing appropriate guidance and ensure that they have a good overview of general office procedures to assist them in their work routines.
What we are looking for in an Access Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.