Accommodation Support Officer – Exeter
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Accommodation Support Officer based in Exeter to support service users with their housing needs.
As a successful Accommodation Support Officer, you will be utilising your excellent interpersonal skills to create and maintain effective professional relationships with both participants and external stakeholders.
You will also need to be an excellent role model who can encourage positive changes in attitudes and behaviour.
Your benefits as an Accommodation Support Officer:
- 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays + Birthday Day off (with the opportunity to buy additional days)
- 2 Volunteer Days
- Pension – 5% Employee 5% Employer
- Healthcare Cash Plan, incl. 3 x salary life assurance
- Annual salary review
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free access to Benefit Hub – an online portal with access to a wide range of retail discounts, cycle to work scheme, and additional voluntary benefits
Your duties as an Accommodation Support Officer:
- Work with a caseload of adult males within a custodial or community environment.
- Complete initial assessments to understand their specific needs.
- Manage a caseload of participants, producing personalised accommodation plans.
- Carry out initial assessments, considering risk, situation and need.
- Record progress and outcomes timely and accurately using case management system.
- Maintain contact with participants, identifying any emerging risks and concerns.
Your requirements as an Accommodation Support Officer:
- Previous working experience within a prison.
- Ideally previous knowledge of homelessness legislation or experience working within the criminal justice sector.
- Engaging individual comfortable working within a diverse range of people from a variety of backgrounds.
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.