Accommodation Support Officer – Preston
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Accommodation Support Officer based in Preston to support service users with their housing needs.
As a successful Accommodation Support Officer, you will be utilising your excellent interpersonal skills to create and maintain effective professional relationships with both participants and external stakeholders.
You will also need to be an excellent role model who can encourage positive changes in attitudes and behaviour.
Your benefits as an Accommodation Support Officer:
- Competitive pay rate
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Your birthday day off
- The opportunity to buy additional annual leave
- Pension – 5% employee, 5% employer
- Annual salary reviews
- Refer a friend scheme
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Free access to a Benefit hub
Your duties as an Accommodation Support Officer:
- Work with a caseload of adult males within a custodial or community environment.
- Complete initial assessments to understand their specific needs.
- Manage a caseload of participants, producing personalised accommodation plans.
- Carry out initial assessments, considering risk, situation and need.
- Record progress and outcomes timely and accurately using case management system.
- Maintain contact with participants, identifying any emerging risks and concerns.
Your requirements as an Accommodation Support Officer:
- Previous working experience within a prison.
- Ideally previous knowledge of homelessness legislation or experience working within the criminal justice sector.
- Engaging individual comfortable working within a diverse range of people from a variety of backgrounds.
- The legal right to work in the UK