Accommodation Support Worker – Manchester
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Accommodation Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Manchester.
Your benefits as an Accommodation Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as an Accommodation Support Worker:
- You will be responsible for coordinating the support needs for their clients and working across multiple partner agencies to ensure the client’s needs are being met.
- Able to work across multiple partner agencies and have a good understanding of homelessness and the support needs of the homeless community.
- You’ll be supporting our residents and communities to be the best they can be and helping to build a Manchester that’s fairer for everyone who lives, works, volunteers, studies, or plays here.
- Provide support and advice to people which provide the opportunity to engage with appropriate local and national organised and community-based services.
As an Accommodation Support Worker, you will assist people to engage with support services provided by both statutory and voluntary agencies, ensuring that the client is appropriately supported and therefore able to contribute actively to the community.
Essential requirements of an Accommodation Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170132