Adult Social Care Advisor – South Tyneside
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Adult Social Care Advisor to join our client in South Tyneside.
As a successful Adult Social Care Advisor, you will respond to telephone, written and face-to-face communications from the public and internal and external colleagues and will be required to ensure the service is meeting its Care Act duties to provide good quality information and advice to anyone with an enquiry.
Your benefits as an Adult Social Care Advisor:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
What will you be doing as an Adult Social Care Advisor in South Tyneside?
- You will maintain an up-to-date knowledge of support and services in the community, liaising with colleagues within the council and partner organisations to obtain information and access to services
- You will effectively understand the nature of the persons queries and provide clear, concise and timely information and advice to meet their expectations and outcomes
- You will facilitate choice through promoting independence particularly through the provision of information, advice, and support to enable people to maintain their independence for as long as is possible
- You will deliver strengths based and solution focussed outcomes to enquiries using a consistent approach to understanding what matters to the person and supporting people consider the range of options available to them
- You will connect people to supports available within their own network and community considering their own resources and strengths
Essential requirements of this Adult Social Care Advisor role:
- Knowledge and experience of Adult Social Care
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role