Adult Social Care – London – Experienced Mental Health
Liquid Staff is currently recruiting an Adult Social Care to join the busy team based in London.
What will it give you as an Adult Social Care?
- Hybrid Working.
- Enhanced pay.
- Supportive management
- Progression opportunities
Primary Responsibilities as an Adult Social Care:
- Ensure that staff in the integrated team understand their responsibilities in safeguarding people, and that they are attending and receiving the appropriate training that will enable them to provide high quality interventions
- Ensure that all Safeguarding (Adults and Children) concerns and enquiries are appropriately assessed and prioritised, that the
organisational policies and procedures are followed, and that recording is completed on the required systems.
- Ensuring that staff are familiar with the relevant policies, procedures, and support systems
- Reporting on the agreed performance framework for their service, and taking appropriate action to ensure that outcomes are
As an Early Adult Social Care, you will develop and evaluate work with other team managers from mixed professional disciplines to ensure the right
level of skills and resources are available on a day-to-day basis to provide high quality services to people in accordance with the
purpose and operating principles of Camden’s adult social care
What we are looking for in an Adult Social Care:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*