Adult Social Care – Luton – Assurance Lead
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Assurance Lead to join a busy Adult Social Care team based in Luton.
As a successful Assurance Lead, you will have the ability to work as part of the wider senior management team, whilst also showing strong and visible leadership in directing and motivating individuals and teams in their journey through assurance/inspection.
What’s in it for you as an Assurance Lead?
- Up to £500 per day for correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Flexible working offered and will be negotiable at interview
What skills are required as an Assurance Lead?
- Strong understanding of legislation and inspection framework for Adult Social Services
- Ability to evaluate the effectiveness of service delivery, identify good practice and areas needing improvement and drive change to improve practice.
- Ability to challenge whilst identifying positive and timely solutions to problems.
- Ability to manage a project using project management tools and approaches and report on a regular basis to senior and corporate management teams. To set plans, risk logs and ensure tight governance of the Assurance Programme. To be able to deliver to timescale, be accountable for delivery and work well under pressure.
- To be able to analyse and interpret complex data and present information in a range of formats and to a range of audiences inc. members
What we are looking for in an Assurance Lead:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.