Adult Social Worker – North London – Multidisciplinary/Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Multidisciplinary/Assessments Team based in North London.
You will provide a high standard of social work to users arising out of the Council’s duties and powers under legislation and in accordance with divisional and area policy, procedures, guidelines and the Code of Practice for Social Care Workers.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To provide supervision to Assessment and Enablement Officers.
- To support other members of the team as required.
- Provide professional support to staff within and across teams and participate
in delivering training/development sessions in area of expertise.
- To be responsible for Continual Professional Development (CPD) in order to
remain professional registration.
- To ensure that customer care is maintained to the agreed standards
according to the Council’s values.
- To ensure that a high level of confidentiality is maintained in all aspects of
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.