Adult Social Worker – Cambridgeshire – Living In Care Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to join a busy Living In Care Team based in Cambridgeshire.
What’s in it for you as an Adult Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as an Adult Social Worker:
- Provide professional leadership for complex case arrangements, in situations which involve, risk, complexity and safety of the service user and others.
- Identifying through assessment the needs and strengths of service users and/or family carers and source appropriate solutions and interventions.
- Use analytical skills to inform assessment, decision making and intervention.
- Complete support planning with services users to ensure that outcomes identified at assessment are met within budgetary constraints through the provision of support, equipment, adaptations and enabling programmes.
- Identify and take a professional lead on adult safeguarding issues where abuse or neglect is suspected.
- Take a professional lead and oversee cases of individuals who lack capacity to agree to or plan their care, undertake proportionate assessment in accordance with current Adult Social Care legislation including MCA and best interest assessments.
What we are looking for in an Adult Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.