Adult Social Worker – Doncaster – Multidisciplinary
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to join a busy Multidisciplinary Team based in Doncaster.
What’s in it for you as an Adult Social Worker?
- Highest pay in the area
- Regular supervisions
- FREE parking
- Training provided
Your main responsibilities as an Adult Social Worker:
- To carry out the statutory duties of the Directorate in relation to Adults in accordance with Directorate policies and procedures.
- To be responsible for caseload under the supervision of the Team Manager. To undertake social work tasks working closely with other professional staff to assess the needs of adults and to deliver packages of care to meet individual requirement.
- To develop skills in work with older people including those with a mental infirmity and with people with physical disabilities.
- To work closely with the other members of the team and assist other team members when required.
- Where appropriate to develop special interests according to need, demand and service priorities.
- To work and develop links with other agencies both statutory, voluntary and community groups.
What we are looking for in an Adult Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.