Adult Social Worker – Knowsley – Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to join a busy Assessment Team based in Knowsley.
To provide safe care and support of adults ‘at risk’ ensuring all their basic needs identified in their support plan and risk assessments are fully met.
What’s in it for you as an Adult Social Worker?
- Highest pay in the area
- Regular supervisions
- FREE parking
- Training provided
Your main responsibilities as an Adult Social Worker:
- You will provide appropriate, professional Social Work assessments of older people, adults with physical and sensory needs or learning disability and carers with a focus on meeting the social care outcomes as articulated in the Department of Health’s Adult Social Care Outcomes Framework.
- You will safeguard adults and carers at risk of harm and promote Making Safeguarding Personal principles and their wellbeing.
- You will undertake and review individualised and outcomes-led care and support. To ensure that the wellbeing principles are at the heart of assessment and care and support planning.
- You will support people to maintain their health, wellbeing and independence by providing access to good quality information and advice and signposting to local preventative services, with a focus on building their resilience and strengths to stay well and achieve the outcomes that are important to them.
- You will promote a culture of continuous development and professional development including to enhance the quality of practice and staff wellbeing.
What we are looking for in an Adult Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.