Adult Social Worker – Salford – CMHT
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy CMHT Team based in Salford.
The post holder will contribute to the delivery of mental health services and provide a casework service in collaboration with service users and CMHT colleagues.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Highest pay in the area
- Hybrid working
- Training provided
- Fantastic team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To assess the needs / problems of Older People with Mental health problems and plan specific objectives for meeting those needs as part of a multi-agency team.
- To implement and evaluate action or treatments plans.
- To provide information to clients, and negotiate for and co-ordinate the provision of specialist, other agency, residential, domiciliary and any other resources as appropriate.
- To use personnel knowledge and skills to assist clients to change or modify behaviour and / or attitudes and to help them make psychological adjustments as appropriate.
- To act as a mediator and advocate on behalf of the client, the local authority, the family and society in general with a view to resolving and / or controlling problems and / or conflict.
- To undertake specific areas of work and supervise personnel including trainees.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.