Adult Social Worker – Warrington – Physical Disabilities / Mental Health
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join our clients Physical Disabilities / Mental Health Team in Warrington.
As a successful Adult Social Worker, you will work with service users to understand their needs, strengths and wishes, helping them to build resilience and live the lives they choose to lead.
Your benefits as an Adults Social Worker:
- Highest pay rate in the area!
- Great team
- Regular supervision
- Enhanced mileage pay
- Weekly pay
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team providing consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers, and their families.
- To improve outcomes for adults, enabling them to have security, stability and enabling them to have security, stability and enabling them to develop independence.
- To maintain high standards of professional practice and to provide social work services to adults in accordance with the legislative and regulatory framework and departmental guidance and procedure.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.