Adult Social Worker – Worcestershire – Continuing Healthcare Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adult Social Worker to join a busy Continuing Healthcare Team based in Worcestershire.
To be successful in this post you will need significant experience as an Experienced Social Worker with an understanding of the National Framework for NHS Continuing Health Care and NHS- Funded Nursing Care.
What’s in it for you as an Adult Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as an Adult Social Worker:
- Engaging with people to understand the reason for their contact and their presenting needs and to consider options for resolving these at an early stage.
- To ensure information and advice is provided in the most appropriate format to the individual.
- To identify with the individual the outcomes they wish to achieve.
- To work with the individual in their local environment supporting the individual to build support within their local community
- To determine eligibility under the Care Act 2014
- To undertake proportionate needs assessments/care and support plans within designated timescales, taking into account the individual, locally agreed performance standard`s.
- To work closely with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
What we are looking for in an Adult Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.