Adults Manager – Blackpool – Adult Community Social Work Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adults Manager to join a busy Adult Community Social Work Team based in Blackpool.
What’s in it for you as an Adults Manager?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as an Adults Manager:
- Line manage all staff employed by Blackpool Council including, senior social work practitioner, qualified social workers, case assessors and support workers, delegating an agreed amount of this to the Deputy Team manager/Senior Practitioner.
- Prioritise the allocation of work and oversee workload management and performance of team members.
- Work to the standards in the professional capabilities framework expected of a social work manager. Ensure the team members also work to the appropriate capabilities framework.
- The post holder will advise on statutory responsibilities with a focus on the 2014 Care Act and knowledge of the Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act and other associated legislation.
- The post holder will be responsible for advising and leading on safeguarding referrals within their team, allocating responsibilities to appropriate team members.
What we are looking for in an Adults Manager:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.