Adults Manager – Manchester – Community Mental Health Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Adults Manager to join our client’s team in Manchester.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Adults Manager who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Adults Manager role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £40 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Adults Manager:
- To provide regular, formal professional supervision for practitioners within the team, being mindful of both Council’s Policies and Procedures, legislation and Professional Standards.
- To provide leadership and direction for the team on a daily basis, ensuring a positive team culture and the provision of high quality, person-centred interventions and services, based on the chosen outcomes and aspirations of the adult or carer concerned.
- With the Service Manager to oversee the incoming work for the team, prioritising and managing risk and providing a timely response.
- To participate in quality assurance for the Division by undertaking regular case file audits and by ensuring that the learning from audits is taken on board by the individual concerned and the team.
- To participate in ensuring that the Council’s resources are used to the best effect for adults and carers. This will include oversight of Care and Support Plans and reviews for the teams.
Adults Manager Needs to comply with relevant Codes of Practice, including the Code of Conduct and policies concerning data protection and health and safety.
To adhere to security controls and requirements as mandated by the SSA’s policies, procedures and local risk assessments to maintain confidentiality, integrity, availability and legal compliance of information and systems
Essential requirements of this Adults Manager role:
Adults Manager need to promote equality, diversity, and inclusion, maintaining an awareness of the equality and diversity protocol/policy and working to create and maintain a safe, supportive and welcoming environment where all people are treated with dignity and their identity and culture are valued and respected.
To understand both Councils’ duties and responsibilities for safeguarding children, young people and adults as they apply to the role within the council.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*