Adults Safeguarding Manager – Hillingdon
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an Adults Safeguarding Manager to join Hillingdon council on a temporary basis to support a busy service.
As an Adults Safeguarding Manager you will provide quality assurance of practice and processes across the whole of Adult Social Work, including Mental Health, ensuring the Mental Capacity Act, Care Act, London Multiagency Adult Safeguarding Policy and Procedures any other relevant legislation, policy and procedures are followed.
What’s in it for you as an Adults Safeguarding Manager?
- Up to £42 per hour for correct candidate
- A developmental opportunity of existing skills
- Excellent team.
- 2/3 days a week working from home
Your main responsibilities as an Adults Safeguarding Manager:
- Develop and support adult social work processes, including maintaining
and enhancing the functionality of the case management system and
developing practice guidance.
- Drive improvement and raise practice standards through working with the
Head of Safeguarding Adults to ensure a robust audit framework is in place
across Adult Social Work/Care.
- Support embedding a performance management culture, through the
development of a meaningful suite of management information in conjunction
with the Performance & Intelligence Team, providing coaching support to
managers to interpret and influence practice through data.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.