Adults Social Worker – Havering – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a busy Assessment Team based in Havering.
You will conduct or support individual assessments or facilitate self-assessments using the appropriate assessment tools and techniques in order to establish clear, relevant, proportionate, cost effective and appropriate options for the individual.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Fast paced work
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Contribute to the delivery of an effective Adult social care service as part of a social care team, improving outcomes for People and Carers.
- Carry out high quality holistic assessments, using strengths based, person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for people and carers.
- Carry out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for people and carers.
- Ensure discharges from hospital are carried in a timely and appropriate way working alongside the acute Trust and partners.
- Ensure that discharges are made from hospital using agreed system pathways.
- Provide a person-centred service which enables people and carers to optimise and maximise their abilities, by utilising a strengths-based model and whole family approach to all interventions.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.