Adults Social Worker – Hospital – West Sussex
Adults Social Worker – Hospital – West Sussex – Up to £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Adults Social Worker to join the Hospital Team in West Sussex.
If you’re an experienced Social Worker and can work in a fast-paced pressurised team and facilitate discharges from hospital and then follow-up with full Care Act assessments, then this is the role for you!
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
- Progression opportunities
- Flexible working available
- Long term contracts
- Supportive team and management
Responsibilities as a Hospital Social Worker include:
- You will work closely with the Multidisciplinary Health & Social Care team, managing the transfer of care to avoid delayed discharges.
- You will participate fully in the duties of the team, including the duty/referral systems, team meetings and other meetings determined by the Team Leader and/or Operations Manager
- Maintain accurate and concise case records and produce reports on time, as necessary. All recording uses a computerised client recording system
- You will undertake needs-led assessments in consultation with customers, carers, and other professionals as partners within Health and Social Care systems.
- Increase choice and control through personalisation supported self-assessment and self-directed funding
- Monitor, review, and evaluate individual packages of support in conjunction with service users, Carers, and service providers
Essential requirements of this Adults Social Worker role:
- Valid registration with Social Work England
- Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Adults Services
- Understanding of legislation
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
*Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.