Adults Social Worker – Lambeth – Transforming Care
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Social Worker to join a Transforming Care Team based in Lambeth.
The Transforming Care Team promote positive change in people’s lives by using social work methods, models and tools, with the aims of helping service users to be as independent as possible and to manage risks of abuse and neglect.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
The successful candidate will be paid £34 p/h, a competitive rate, be granted flexible working opportunities, as well as being part of a closeknit team within a successful service.
Essential requirments for the role:
The ideal candidate will be experienced at undertaking assessments of needs for care and support, carrying out adult safeguarding enquiries, and planning and MDT collaboration and to expedite discharge to the community for existing inpatients.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.