Adults Social Worker – Peterborough – Hospital Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Adults Social Worker to join our clients Hospital Assessment Team in Peterborough.
As a successful Social Worker, you will assess the needs of individuals who either potentially or currently meet the eligibility criteria for services from the Department.
Your benefits as an Adults Social Worker:
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days will be accepted
- Hybrid working available
- 6-month contract
- 30-37 hours per week
What will you be doing as an Adults Social Worker in Peterborough?
- You will undertake timely and holistic assessments of need for individuals and where appropriate their carers, in line with eligibility criteria for services and best practice standards
- In line with Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, you will undertake safeguarding investigations and implement adult protection plans
- You will formulate and implement care plans which maximise choice and control and review the outcomes of the plans to ensure needs are met. For individual’s and/or carers who meet the department’s eligibility criteria to ensure the most effective application of resources available
- You will implement agreed care plans and to monitor and review the confirmed fit between the individuals and/or carer’s needs and the services provided
- You will act within a legal framework to assess the capacity of the service user in decision making and have the ability to work with service users who make capacity to make specific decisions for themselves
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.