Adults Social Worker – Rotherham – Learning Disabilities
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Adults Social Worker to join our clients Learning Disabilities Team in Rotherham.
They are looking for an energetic and passionate Social Worker who cares about getting the best aspirational outcomes for people with a Learning Disability/Autism.
Benefits of this Adults Social Worker role:
- Highest pay rate in the area!
- Great team
- Regular supervision
- Enhanced mileage pay
- Weekly pay
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker in Rotherham:
- To undertake reviews with challenging cases, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities, improving outcomes for adults, their carers, and their families
- To work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team and in partnership with health, housing, and other statutory and voluntary agencies in order to provide consistent, timely, quality and financially sustainable social work services to adults, their carers and their families.
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.