Adults Social Worker – Worcestershire – Assessment and Brokerage Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adults Social Worker to join a busy Assessment and Brokerage Team based in Worcestershire.
You will ensure that the outcome of all work with adults in need of care and support, and with their carers, is to promote their wellbeing.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- 6 Month Contract
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Engaging with people to understand the reason for their contact and their presenting needs and to consider options for resolving these at an early stage.
- To ensure information and advice is provided in the most appropriate format to the individual.
- To identify with the individual the outcomes they wish to achieve.
- To work with the individual in their local environment supporting the individual to build support within their local community
- To undertake proportionate needs assessments/care and support plans within designated timescales, taking into account the individual, locally agreed performance standard`s.
- To work closely with primary care/community services/hospital teams/voluntary community services.
- To liaise with other professionals and carry out joint needs assessments as appropriate.
- To ensure assessments and care and support plans are person centred, asset based and outcome focussed, concentrating on what the person with care and support needs, or carer is able to do, maximising wellbeing within a whole family approach.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.