Adults Team Manager – Rochdale – Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Adults Team Manager to join a busy Locality Team based in Rochdale.
This opportunity is open to Qualified Social Workers who can demonstrate, knowledge & experience of risk management, and have an excellent knowledge of practice and working within a locality team.
Benefits of the role:
- Rare role across the Authority
- Highest pay rate in the area
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Ensure complexity and risk is managed proportionately.
- Ensure that appropriate MDT’s, MRM’s and Case management meetings take place to support the ongoing management of case work.
- Ensuring assessments and support plans remain appropriate and are regularly updated within local policy and procedure and the legislative guidelines.
- Ensuring the delivery of high quality assessments, care management, support planning services for adults with eligible social care needs.
- Managing performance and quality assurance, resources and budgets.
- Ensuring safeguarding practice is in line with policy and procedures
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.