Advanced Adults Social Worker – Worcestershire – Community Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Advanced Adults Social Worker to join a busy Community Team based in Worcestershire.
You will be required to provide a high quality, person-centred, statutory social care service, ensuring that vulnerable adults, their families, and careers are able to assess, manage and review their own needs and risks.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Working autonomously
- Manage your hours effectively
- Competitive payrate for the area
- 4 long days accepted
- Hybrid working
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker include:
- To ensure the day to day management of social work is effective in its delivery of strength based social work model.
- To supervise Social Workers and Social Care Workers.
- Support staff to achieve the required results within team plans/set objectives.
- Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards.
- To work closely with the Area Manager to address poor performance concerns robustly recognising and promoting good practice.
- Exercise delegated decision making so that adults are safeguarded and their independence promoted, consistent with the Care Act2014, and staff have confidence in the decisons.
- Understand data and information on team performance and ensure individual action plans are implemented, to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.