Advanced Children’s Social Worker – Wakefield – Locality Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Advanced Children’s Social Worker to join our clients Locality Team in Wakefield.
As an Advanced Children’s Social Worker, you will have an expected caseload of 15-20. Your role will involve supporting ASYE’s and student social workers, assisting the team manager, having oversight of complex cases, and supporting performance. APs will join small teams of 6 workers.
Your benefits as an Advanced Children’s Social Worker:
- On site free car parking across all sites
- Teams at Wakefield are area based covering small geographical areas, meaning less travel
- Low caseloads: average 19
- Recent Ofsted rating “Good with Outstanding Leadership” as of January 2022
- Competitive rates of pay
- Hybrid working
- High morale
- Supportive and stable teams
- Thorough induction
Duties as an Advanced Children’s Social Worker:
- Provide a high-quality social work service for children and families in line with statutory requirements and departmental policies and procedures.
- Provide high-quality child and family assessments in relation to children in need, those who require protection or those who are ‘looked after’ by the local authority.
- Prepare reports under supervision of practice assessors and/or qualified social workers to courts to attend court hearings when necessary.
- Hold a maximum caseload of 20 cases. To provide effective case plans for all children on your caseload and amend these when necessary. To regularly monitor and review the progress of young people.
- Keep up to date and accurate records using the appropriate information technology.
- Produce high quality written and verbal reports to a range of professional and legal forums.
Requirements as a Advanced Children’s Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an
Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.