Advanced Practitioner – Bromley – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Advanced Practitioner to join a busy Assessment Team based in Bromley.
What’s in it for you as an Advanced Practitioner?
- Hybrid working – 2 days working from home each week
- This post can offer a long term opportunities with continued professional development, stable senior management and internal promotion opportunities for all locums.
Your main responsibilities as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Carry a workload requiring exemplary practice in situations of high complexity, exercising a degree of autonomy.
- To provide support to managers and social workers to ensure the Council delivers high quality practice and complies with legislation, regulation and Social Care standards.
- To coach, mentor, support and/or supervise less experienced members of the service.
What we are looking for in an Advanced Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.