Advanced Practitioner – Calderdale – Adult Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Advanced Practitioner to join a busy Adult Safeguarding Team based in Calderdale.
Benefits of the role:
- Hybrid Work
- Highest rate in the area
- Initial 3 month contract with potential to extend
Your main responsibilities as an Advanced Practitioner:
- As an Advanced Practitioner your role will be to act as an officer of the Local Authority and execute statutory functions ensuring that individuals are safeguarded and supported to achieve positive outcomes
- You will work in partnership with people, other professionals and agencies and intervene to safeguard individuals, promote social change, maximise independence and provide appropriate information and advice about third sector and universal services which support positive outcomes
- You will have the ability to apply professional curiosity and use social work theories and knowledge to formulate and test hypotheses reaching a professional judgement and decision
What we are looking for in an Advanced Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.