Advanced Practitioner – Children with Disabilities – Manchester
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join the Children with Disabilities Team based in Manchester.
As a successful candidate, you will develop and deliver an integrated specialist children with disabilities services which is delivered locally through co-located teams.
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing?
- Child/family assessments and direct work
- Provide a high-quality service to children with disabilities and their families
- Display excellent assessment and quality assurance skills.
- Working with children with disabilities and their parents/carers.
- Knowledge of SEND (processes, services, referrals, support mechanisms)
- Understand the role and responsibilities across agencies/partnership
What we are looking for:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.