Advanced Practitioner – Daventry, Northamptonshire – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Advanced Practitioner to join the Safeguarding Team based in Daventry, Northamptonshire.
As a successful Advanced Practitioner, you will hold a small complex case load that will include high risk, high need looked after children and a range of high profile court work. This is a critical role within the team as you will offer mentoring, coaching, support and practice expertise to other less experienced team members.
Benefits as a Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner include:
- Excellent starting salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Flexible working environment
- Relocation package up to £8,000
- Training and progression opportunities
Duties as a Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner include:
- Exhibit significant senior level frontline experience in a safeguarding team in order to support and supervise Social Workers.
- Offer advice and support to help parents set their own goals and to work towards achieving those changes that will improve their lives to allow children to grow and develop within their own families.
- Trained in working with and supporting families to understand why social workers are involved and making the necessary changes in the various issues’ families can face such as: domestic violence, substance and alcohol misuse as well as mental health difficulties.
- Aim to keep families together safely, improve the health and educational achievements of their children and reduce emotional, physical harm and neglect within families.
- Help children and families to change their lives for the better.
- Take the lead on the most complex cases within the department.
- Display strong written and verbal skills as you will need to prepare and deliver care proceedings to conferences and court hearings.
Requirements as a Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work