Advanced Practitioner – Lewisham – Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Advanced Practitioner to join an Assessments Team based in Lewisham.
This role offers excellent career development opportunities, as the successful candidate will lead the Assessments team.
What’s in it for you as an Advanced Practitioner?
- Competitive rate of pay
- Excellent flexibility in terms of hybrid working, requiring only two days in the office.
Your main responsibilities as an Advanced Practitioner:
You will be part of the senior team in Meliot- this is a team of 4 AP’s leading different services. The assessment team provides parenting assessments as well as domestic abuse risk and/or vulnerability assessments of victims and/or perpetrators. The AP will hold a small case load of 4 while supervising, supporting and coordinating a team of 4 parenting assessors (2 senior assessors and 2 assessors).
What we are looking for in an Advanced Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.