Advanced Practitioner – London – Children Services Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Advanced Social Worker to join our client’s team in London.
Benefits of this Advanced Practitioner role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £40 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Support and co-work complex cases, which require an advanced degree of professional expertise.
- Co-ordinate and integrate team learning activities, including overseeing joint delivery of multi training.
- Identify ways to improve practice, operations, performance, and efficiency and working with staff and teams to deliver this effectively.
- Instil a culture of customer focus, embedded in a confident learning culture supported by effective supervision and appraisal mechanisms.
- Promote equality and diversity to make sure that all children young people and families are treated with dignity and respect when receiving children’s services. To ensure the voice of the child is evident within practice.
To quality assure social worker practice through a variety of means to benchmark practice, identify development and learning needs and develop action/support plans. This to include social workers learning and development needs as well as supervision and appraisal.
Essential requirements of this Advanced Practitioner role:
Advanced Social Worker needs to pursue continuous improvement and ensure appropriate performance management systems are in place for example, auditing to promote the quality of work at individual and service level, including the effective management of complaints.
Advanced Social Worker will take an Children protection to keep more Children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*