Advanced Practitioner – Manchester – North Court and Locality Service
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Social Worker, to take on an Advanced Practitioner role in Manchester. As a successful Advanced Practitioner, you will become part of a busy North Court and Locality Service.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which has been rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted. They are committed to supporting children and their families and making sure that staff in the service have the right support in order to deliver high quality practice achieving positive outcomes.
The service consists of 7 social work teams, with 2 Advanced Practitioners in each. As an Advanced Practitioner, your role would include holding a manageable but complex caseload and supporting the manager and staff in the team.
Your benefits as an Advanced Practitioner:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing as an Advanced Practitioner in Manchester?
- You will be working with children subject of CIN, CP and CLA plans, ensuring that the right help and support is provided to families support a strength-based approach
- You will have the opportunity to showcase your skill set whilst surrounded by hardworking social workers with supportive management. You will receive the relevant equipment, training, and introduction to the team to help you succeed
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.